1. Christmas morning dawns. Of course, the kids are the first to rise.
2. Although there’s always somebody keen to let everyone know that they got up early and went for a run.
3. Lots of people are waking up in their childhood bed.
…or their parents’ spare rooms.
This can be a little weird.
4. Of course, the good news is that Christmas is the only day you’re legitimately allowed to start drinking first thing in the morning.
5. Although this is less good news if you went out drinking on Christmas Eve.
6. That can be a problem if you’ve got somewhere to be.
7. But on the plus side, everybody’s eating a healthy and nutritious breakfast.
8. And in any case, soon it’s time to open the presents!
9. It’s exciting opening presents, because you never know what you’re going to get!
10. Some people become aware that their parents don’t quite understand their fashion sense.
11. And there’s always some people who don’t seem very grateful for what they get.
But still - PRESENTS!