2. TMZ breaks the news.
3. The New York Times doesn’t over-dramatise things.
HBO/New York Times/Tom Phillips/BuzzFeed
4. The New York Post points the finger.
HBO/NY Post/Tom Phillips/BuzzFeed
5. The Sun is gleeful.
HBO/The Sun/Tom Phillips/BuzzFeed
6. Tumblr goes into meltdown, obviously.
7. News channels give it blanket coverage for days.
8. Conspiracy theories start circulating.
9. BuzzFeed rounds up people’s reactions.
10. And the Daily Mail goes into full mourning.
HBO/Daily Mail/Tom Phillips/BuzzFeed
Tom Phillips is the UK editorial director for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories