1. The fact that phones basically don’t work.
3. Same thing happens to radios.
4. And broadband is basically a myth.
5. But when things don’t work properly, people learn to make do.
6. There are very strict rules about what you can and can’t do.
8. There might not even be any shops near you in the first place.
9. Unless it’s a pasty shop. There are loads of those.
10. Your work experience might be a bit limited as a result.
11. And when you do find a shop, there might be sheep in it.
15. You can’t always get a good night’s sleep.
16. And your leisure time is filled with anxiety.
17. There’s the extreme pain when you spot someone doing pasties wrong.
18. The difficulty of trying not to laugh at some of the place names.
21. And there’s the fact that romance isn’t dead.
22. Tractors are also a major issue.
23. This always happens.
26. Also sometimes people park their… whatever this is in the middle of the road.
27. You know this feeling.
29. This has happened to you so many times.
30. Basically this sums it up.
33. Especially swans vandalising cars in the middle of the road.
34. But the swans are nothing compared to the problem of… cows.
36. Cows get everywhere.
37. So many cows.
39. COWS FALL THROUGH PEOPLE’S CEILINGS.
40. …but at least everyone understands your cow problems. You don’t need to explain. They know.
Tom Phillips is the UK editorial director for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories