14. Every kind of food you can imagine on a stick.
Pork chop on a stick
19. Ye Old Mill
The most badass ride ever.
20. Visiting local radio booths to see what the personalities really look like.
23. Princess Kay of the Milky Way
Christine Reitsma was crowned the 59th Princess Kay in 2012 and will serve as a goodwill ambassador for the dairy industry and Minnesota’s dairy farmers.
24. The Grand Stand
The home of the fairs many epic concerts, demolition derbies, beauty pageants, talent shows, horse races, and political stump speeches over the last hundred years.
25. The Miracle of Birth Center
Seriously, you can watch animals give birth.
27. “Blue Ribbon Baker” Marjorie Johnson
Fun fact: Marjorie often appears on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
30. Visting Heritage Square
You doesn’t want to take a trip down memory lane?