1. As it stands, the current representation in the United Nations of Emoji include the following countries:
That is: China, Germany, Spain, France, U.K., Italy, Japan, South Korea, Russia, and the U.S.
2. And while, yes, there should be an entire world of flags added to the app, there is one country that gets forgotten time and time again.
3. And Canadians are in a mild uproar.
4. They are demanding answers.
6. And pointing out the absurd logics and utilities of our current emojipedia.
10. They are resorting to very sad measures to emoji their pride.
15. THIS IS A COMPLETE INJUSTICE, PEOPLE.
16. CANADIANS ARE LIVID.
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›