1. As it stands, the current representation in the United Nations of Emoji include the following countries:
That is: China, Germany, Spain, France, U.K., Italy, Japan, South Korea, Russia, and the U.S.
2. And while, yes, there should be an entire world of flags added to the app, there is one country that gets forgotten time and time again.
3. And Canadians are in a mild uproar.
4. They are demanding answers.
6. And pointing out the absurd logics and utilities of our current emojipedia.
10. They are resorting to very sad measures to emoji their pride.
15. THIS IS A COMPLETE INJUSTICE, PEOPLE.
16. CANADIANS ARE LIVID.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".