2. Avoid any discrepancies: pass it clockwise every time.
4. Abide by standard “puff, puff, pass” rule. There’s a reason it’s not the “puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, pass—wait lemme get one more in” rule.
A third or fourth hit is not a huge deal. Just don’t hog that shit.
6. Don’t hold up the rotation for a boring ass story.
Do, if it’s worth everyone’s time. Otherwise, keep it moving.
7. If it’s cashed on your turn, be a doll and clear it out.
8. And please try to pick out any stems and seeds when you pack.
9. If you’re sharing, don’t slobber all over the mouthpiece.
10. You were a newbie once too. Help others.
Whether breaking, packing, lighting, or instructing, empathize and reach out—literally!
11. Don’t rely on mooching all the time! Weed is not free.
13. Please don’t be lazy and change the bong water every so often.
14. Always try to “corner hit” the weed.
15. Don’t always rely on someone else to roll.
16. Keep the weed products away from the animals*
*Or, y’know, don’t…