2. Getting unnecessarily competitive over dance mats at the arcade.
3. Using lemon juice to get natural highlights because Mizz magazine told you to.
4. Getting told off for pelting your younger siblings with water balloons.
5. Taking your inflatable furniture outside so you could take a break from playing.
6. Learning the dance routine to “Round Round” by the Sugababes.
7. Getting told off for being on MSN instead of going outside.
9. Stocking up on Claire’s Accessories anklets and toe rings before your summer holidays.
11. Feeling sorry for your doodle bear when your mum insisted on washing him and hanging him on the line.
15. Feeling instantly cooled down when you ate a Mr Frosty ice crunchie.
16. Busting out your coolest moves to Shakira’s “Hips Don’t Lie”.
19. Feeling brave because you managed to stay out in your play tent all night.
24. Carrying all your belongings to the beach in a Jane Norman carrier.
27. Locking yourself away to read BRAND NEW Harry Potter books.
Graeme Robertson / Getty
28. Changing your MySpace profile picture to a bikini shot in which you gaze into the camera from diagonally below.
30. How satisfying breaking the chocolate on your first choc ice of the summer was.
31. Making scoubidou keyrings for all your best friends.
32. How long you had to wait for the aeroplane’s seatbelt sign to turn off to play your Game Boy Color.
35. Photographing all the fun you were having on your Motorola Razr.
36. Bringing back friendship bracelets for your group from your holiday.
Here Are The Top Stories