2. But you strongly suspect it’s just playing with this stuff.
That’s liquid nitrogen, BTW.
6. They teach you something new practically every day.
7. Even though it’s difficult to teach them stuff back.
12. And very bad at concealing their disappointment when you say something superstitious.
13. Because they spend all day mixing chemicals, they’re really good cooks.
14. And because some of those chemicals smell, they don’t get grossed out easily.
Which comes in very handy when, say, you need your shower drain unblocking.
15. Dating a scientist means being with someone who is endlessly interesting and endlessly interested.
16. It means being with someone who literally never forgets.
Yep. Because they’re so used to memorising things, they’ll even remember the really dumb stuff you say.
17. But it also means being with someone who will embrace your inner nerd.
18. So even when their experiments overrun and they’re late for dinner…
- About 6,500 refugees have reached Austria. Austria and Germany said on Friday that stranded refugees in Hungary could cross their borders. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›