1. Nigella Lawson vowed never to spill the beans on her split from Charles Saatchi.
And she’s even instructed her friends not to speak to Vanity Fair if they’re contacted. But she is worried that Charles will reveal all in court, as he’s threatened to sue her for almost £500,000. Yikes!
2. Helen Flanagan might become a Bond girl.
Her friends have confirmed that she had a “productive meeting” with L.A. casting directors who are working on the new Bond film. “Helen has her sights set on Hollywood,” a source told Now. Oh. My. God.
3. Cressie has been given the royal thumbs up.
After spending time with them in Sandringham, the royal family has started to view her as Harry’s future bride. “A weekend at Sandringham is a rite of passage for any future bride,” an insider told New!. “Cressida has been given the royal seal of approval - of that there is no doubt.”
4. TOWIE’s Gemma Collins is rumoured to have signed up for Splash!.
“Gemma’s bubbly and fun, and will be a great addition to the show,” a source told New!. Amazing.
5. Geordie Shore’s Vicky has dropped from a size 14 to an 8.
Vicky’s hired a personal trainer and is busy doing cardio exercises, swimming and running. “She has lost a ton of weight in a short amount of time,” a friend told New!. “I just hope she doesn’t take it too far.”
6. Jonathan Ross works for Microsoft now.
He’s joining as an executive producer and will be advising on Xbox games, TV and music.
7. One Direction will be playing at Richard Branson’s pad on NYE.
Richard Branson will be flying the band to Necker Island, where they’ll entertain his guests. Well jel.
8. SuBo wants to adopt a child.
When Star asked her whether she’d like to adopt, she answered, “I love children and that’s something I want to work on soon.” Sounds like she’s got a plan.
9. Cheryl Cole and Kim Kardashian are best friends.
OMG GREATEST FRIENDSHIP. Cheryl posted a selfie of the two of them on Instagram when they met at Kanye West’s L.A. gig last week. And when she got home, she tweeted her new bezzie: “Just wanted to send you a tweet to say I think you are an incredibly beautiful woman inside and out.” <3.
10. Sarah Harding is going to be a mentor on The Voice Of Ireland.
“It’s a big challenge,” she told Star. “I came from that background and I can spot potential.” And we somehow doubt Sarah’s going to mince her words.
11. I’m A Celebrity is back!
It’ll be on our screens later this month, and Joey Essex, Sam Faiers, Michael Owen and Stella English are rumoured to have signed up. CAN’T WAIT CAN’T WAIT CAN’T WAIT.
12. Katherine Jenkins sleeps with her eyes open.
The singer has revealed that she suffers from nocturnal lagophthalmos, a facial paralysis that affects about 10% of people. “My eyes don’t close properly,” she told Star. “They are always at least half open.” Creepy.
13. Tom Fletcher is going to be a dad!
And he announced it via pumpkin. AWH.
14. Jonny Wilkinson got married.
He tied the knot with longterm girlfriend Shelley Jenkins in a secret ceremony in the French Riviera.
15. MIC’s Spencer Matthews is sad because a girl tweeted a picture of his willy.
OH DEAR, SPENNY.
16. Becks wants to start his own football team.
He’s only just moved back to the UK, but Becks is planning to launch his own Major League Soccer team in Miami.. “Now he’s retired, he’s a bit bored playing house-husband,” a friend told Star. “He needs a project.” What will Posh have to say?
Sources: New!, Star, Now.