1. When it comes to romance, you tend to be realistic.
HBO / boobtubeblog.wordpress.com/07/26/sex-and-the-city-deceives-us-all/
2. In fact, you can be a little too realistic.
HBO / iheartsexandthecity.tumblr.com/miranda+hobbes/page/2
3. You’re painfully self-aware.
HBO / fanforum.com/miranda-hobbes-cynthia-nixon-appreciation-thread-3-because-we-loved-watching-her-develop-give-love-63056840/
4. Although it sometimes takes you a while to realise your true feelings.
5. You know how to prioritise.
6. You’re never afraid to speak your mind.
7. And even though you may seem like you’ve got everything sorted, you sometimes mess up.
HBO / anjicacar.tumblr.com/63392249897
8. You tell your friends how you feel about them.
9. But you’re always there when they need you.
HBO / iheartsexandthecity.tumblr.com/miranda+hobbes/page/8
11. You realise you’re not perfect.
12. At times, you can be cripplingly insecure.
13. And pretty pessimistic.
HBO / monster-shoe.com/category/sex%20and%20the%20city
16. You don’t let anyone judge you.
HBO / musicandeverything.com/10/26/just-for-fun-youre-a-miranda-and-thats-ok/
17. And you never stay friends with your exes.
Tabatha Leggett is a senior writer for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
In The News Today
- Thai police have found more bomb-making materials in a second apartment, after making the first arrest on Saturday in Bangkok's deadly shrine blast. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›