Redditor whatafinethrowaway asked her friend to draw a series of self-portraits after she’d taken LSD.
The girl spent between 15 and 45 minutes on each drawing and worked without a mirror.
1. This is her first drawing. She completed it 15 minutes after taking LSD, before any effects kicked in.
2. After 45 minutes, she thought her hair had grown significantly.
“Are you feeling anything?” asked whatafinethrowaway.
“Nope,” her friend replied.
“Those are some bright colours!”
“Yeah. That’s probably gonna get worse.”
3. One hour and 45 minutes in, she still thought her hair was growing.
4. And after two hours and 15 minutes, she added some unusual angles to her face.
“That was a good idea, buying coloured pencils,” whatafinethrowaway’s friend said.
5. After three and a half hours, she stopped drawing eyes.
“I didn’t draw the eyes. Do you want me to draw the eyes? I don’t feel like drawing the eyes,” she explained.
6. By the time four hours and 45 minutes had passed, she was working in very dim light.
“Here you go. I’m violet,” she said.
7. At the six hour mark, things really started to get strange.
“I lost the black pencil,” she said. “I only had the coloured ones.”
8. But the six hour and 45 minute picture is even more obscure.
9. At the eight hour mark, she started listening to Pink Floyd.
10. After eight hours and 45 minutes, she decided she needed a body too.
“During the previous one, I tried to draw what was inside my head, but in the middle of it, things were happening outside my head instead,” she clarified.
11. And, after nine and a half hours, the effects were almost over.
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›