1. This is Rob.
A man called Paul found him abandoned in a Sri Lankan car park when he was filming a BBC2 documentary.
2. At first, Paul thought Rob was dead.
But then he saw Rob twitch.
3. He tried to find Rob’s mum - or any sign of where he’d come from - but it didn’t work.
So Paul decided to nurse Rob back to health.
4. Paul soon learned that Rob is a very snoozy squirrel.
5. In fact, his favourite place is catch 40 winks is in Paul’s pocket.
7. But Rob can fall asleep pretty much anywhere. Like on this laptop.
10. Rob hung out with Paul’s film crew throughout their entire run.
Although he mostly stayed in Paul’s pocket so that he could be fed regularly.
11. But eventually Rob got stronger.
So he had a little stretch.
12. And then he said goodbye to Paul.
Although Paul misses his squirrel friend, he knows Rob is better off in the wild.
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›