1. Let’s bring back the Nokia 3310. Why? Because you never had to charge them.
No, seriously. Those phones had 260 hours of standby battery, or 4.5 hours of talking battery.
3. They were virtually indestructible.
You could drop them, flush them down the toilet, or stamp on them. THEY’D ALWAYS SURVIVE.
4. And because you could buy such jazzy phone covers, they always looked really cool.
5. If you were feeling a little maverick, you could always have different colours on the front and back.
6. Of course, phone charms were a necessity.
8. But you could only save five ringtones. So you had to choose carefully.
9. Nokia 3310s were all about the laughs. There was nothing funnier than changing the language settings on your friend’s phone.
11. Of course, working out which texts were meaningful enough to save was an arduous task.
13. But you could always take a break to play Snake II, the best game in the whole world ever.
14. Closely followed by Bantumi and Space Impact.
And let’s note that all of these games required only one hand to play them. Which is very efficient.