2. Unless you bring your own food, which defeats the purpose of going to someone else’s for dinner.
3. And even when you are invited, you know you’re not wanted.
5. When everyone toasts marshmallows over a campfire and you can’t even handle it.
6. When you are invited to a BBQ but all you can eat are vegetables on long sticks.
7. When people try to make you eat a smoked salmon quiche.
11. When you see a lovely salad, but someone’s hidden meat in it.
Flickr / Creative Commons / photophnatic / Via Flickr: 70098064@N00
12. When everyone else is tucking into burgers in the sun and you’re intensely jealous.
13. When all you can eat is potato salad and some idiot left it to go bad in the sun.
14. When you have hundreds of summer weddings to attend and no food to eat.
15. When there’s one vegetarian option at a BBQ and the meat eaters eat it as a side before you find it.
Paul_Brighton / Shutterstock