1. I don’t have a twin but I imagine they’re like guardian angels, partners in crime and best friends, all rolled into two perfectly identical bodies.
3. In fact, they’re so fashionable that model scouts and fashion editors just follow them around looking envious.
5. Scientists are genuinely amazed by how hilarious twins can be.
7. But as well as being fashionable and hilarious, twins always look out for each other.
9. Psychologists genuinely don’t understand how so much love can come from just two people.
18. Twins are so loving and caring. It’s almost as though their brains won’t allow them to be anything but incredibly kind and generous and warm.
21. Historically speaking, twins have always been the best at solving crimes and making the world a better place.
22. For as long as the universe has existed, twins have been brightening people’s days.
23. Styling it out with secret handshakes that the rest of us can only aspire towards in vain.
24. So what are you waiting for? Go out in the the world and search.
Tabatha Leggett is commissioning editor at BuzzFeed UK and is based in London.
In The News Today
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›