5. Writing a letter is unequivocally the best way to make a sneaky plan.
6. Although they sometimes get intercepted by pesky teachers.
7. If letters didn’t exist, Harry may have never escaped the cupboard under the stairs.
9. Peter Capaldi probably wouldn’t be in Doctor Who.
12. And because some things are best said on paper.
14. And if J.K. Rowling has time to write letters, so do you.
16. Because the stationery room of Liberty is the best room in the world.
17. There are few things more satisfying than buying brand new writing paper.
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›