Yeah, yeah yeah. Everyone loves iPhones. iPhones are amazing, blah blah blah.
1. Fine. Let’s prove it. First off, BlackBerrys came before iPhones. And it’s important to honour inventing things first.
This is the world’s first BlackBerry. It’s a two-way pager and it was made in 1999. That’s eight whole years before the first iPhone surfaced in 2007.
6. Removing a BlackBerry’s battery is not a physical impossibility.
8. If you drop a BlackBerry, it won’t crack and subsequently deposit glass into your cheek every time you call someone.
10. And if you get an email, your BlackBerry will blink at you.
12. BlackBerrys let you swap BBM pins by scanning another phone’s code. Which makes drunken number swapping child’s play.
BBM is like What’sApp between BlackBerry users.
13. Emails come through waaaay quicker on BlackBerrys.
BlackBerrys deliver emails in real time, rather than waiting and gathering them.