2. But once you’ve said your good-byes, turned off your email alerts, and triple checked for your passport, it’s holiday time.
8. And it’s acceptable to drink at any time of the day.
It’s always 5 p.m. somewhere in the world.
14. And they’re unquestionably the greatest places for people watching.
16. Although witnessing the reunions of strangers is obviously the best.
19. And there’s something really cool about the whole world being presented to you on a board.
20. By the time you start to get tired of the airport, it’s time to board your flight.
- Thirty-one people are dead after two passenger trains derailed within minutes of each other on a flooded bridge in central India.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- Record-breaking freediver, Natalia Molchanova, is feared dead. She disappeared while diving off the coast of Spain on Sunday.