3. When you order tapas and the meat eaters eat all of the vegetables so you’re left hungry…
Paul_Brighton / Shutterstock
4. When people are like, “What about leather?” and you’re like, “I TRY MY BEST, WHAT DO YOU DO?”
7. When people invasively question you about your life decisions over dinner.
13. When stuffed peppers are the only vegetarian option on the menu.
alexpro9500 / Shutterstock
14. Unless you go to a veggie restaurant. In which case, you’re totally overwhelmed by how much choice there is.
16. Not understanding how long you’re supposed to marinate tofu for.
17. When your host forgets you’re vegetarian, so you have to awkwardly pick at the side salad all night.
19. When you cook Quorn for a meat eater and they’re like, “Oh, it kind of tastes like low-quality meat.”
22. Wanting to turn vegan, but eggs…
Olga Nayashkova / Shutterstock
… and cheese.
Olha Afanasieva / Shutterstock
23. Having to provide your own food even when you’re not the host.
Tabatha Leggett is a senior writer for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Barack Obama will unveil climate change regulations at a White House event on Monday. The plan is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".