2. And your very cheap food.
Like those 72 Weetabix that only cost £4.18. That’s less than 6p per Weetabix.
3. Thank you for dressing your staff so beautifully.
4. For decorating this very small car so tastefully.
8. But that’s OK. You’re forgiven because you sell “Angry Birds” Jenga.
10. And something called a “pipe installation kit”.
11. In fact, Lidl, you sell pretty much everything. We’d always come to you for fake birds.
14. If we started a band, we’d buy our guitars from you.
17. And this woman likes you so much that she made a dress out of your carrier bags.
19. Or because you held a cheeky Burns Night celebration in January.
20. Which involved selling kilt hose for £2.92.
21. You make it a quite difficult to get out of your stores.
But don’t worry, Lidl. We would never leave you.