3. One too many debates about the meaning of life made you become best friends with your tutor.
6. You felt like this every time an article nullified your argument.
8. This is what your tutors said to you every time you spoke.
15. It doesn’t matter that your degree counts for nothing, because nothing exists anyway.
16. You know all this information…
… because you’ve been on Wikipedia.
17. This website meant you never had to open a book.
19. You might be poor, but at least you got to spend three years thinking about what that might be like.
Here Are The Top Stories