Summer ruled! Getting back to school can be tough. Luckily, Lil Bub is here to help…
1. It might be hard to say good-bye to your dad, but just remember how happy you will be to see him at the end of the day!
2. Shopping for school supplies is the most fun part of going to school.
Look closely at that calculator for an extra-special bonus tip.
3. The first thing you will want to do is choose a favorite crayon color. Bub has selected “violet red.”
4. Make new friends by memorizing a handful of hilarious jokes.
Pictured: Bub telling her new pals the one about the corduroy pillows.
…they’re making headlines!
5. When it comes to extracurricular activities, just be sure that you’re doing what you love, not what other people think is cool.
6. In other words, it’s fine if baseball isn’t your thing — try finding a Dungeons & Dragons group!
They’ll be the ones in the trench coats.
7. You can hide the book you really want to read inside your binder — just make sure to put it underneath the paper when your teacher walks by!
Lil Bub’s Lil Book is now available and it is perfect.
8. Guilt your dad (or mom) into making your favorite lunch, at least for day one — the school cafeteria food may not be your favorite.
9. Tell bullies who’s boss with confidence. Bullies can smell weakness.
10. If all else fails, just try making friends — most bullies are secretly desperate to make new friends.
11. Make sure to sit in the back of class so that no one will notice if you fall asleep.
12. Did your dad buy you a totally embarassing DOG notebook?
No problem! Just get a picture of your crush, your favorite crayon, and make it your own.
(Looking at a picture of someone cute will make everything more bearable anyway.)
13. Make sure to get to know all the secret hiding spots and storage rooms all over your school — you’ll need them later, trust us.
14. Art class is the perfect place for you to express your true self — the weirder, the better!
15. Just say no to smoking in the girl’s room! There are more fun things to do…
16. Like CANDY! Fill a secret lunchbox with it and you will be the most popular kid in school.
17. Most importantly of all, always be yourself.
Extra important if you are as wonderful as Lil Bub.
- Two bomb attacks in Nigeria's central city of Jos killed at least 44 people.