Here’s an optional-but-optimal soundtrack fer browsin’ this post.
3. We’re not sure how people drink beer without one of these.
7. Our hair is our most-prized physical asset.
Brendon Thorne / Getty Images
8. And when it comes to that hair, the goal is always: BIGGER.
Whatever it takes, as long as your hair is approximately the size of the head underneath it.
10. We don’t understand how anyone stays sane without some wild in their lives.
11. This is a major problem for us during the summer.
12. Professional sports are OK, but high school football is still the most important sport in the world.
13. We probably want Dairy Queen right about now (horse or no horse).
And we’ve been growing our own food for just as long!
16. The only thing better than a margarita during the summer is one with a beer in it.
17. We believe that a perfect man exists, and his name starts with a George and ends with a Strait.
18. Despite what you may think, we know Scarlett’s not a role model… We just want her clothes.
20. We don’t go out in the summertime without a good hat.
23. Our feet are always dirty but the rest of us is extremely clean.
25. We know the secret that the more run-down the outside of a BBQ joint is, the better their food probably is.
And that you should never order a vegetable plate without mashed potatoes.
27. There are two people we always consult when searching for answers.
29. We will support our local sports teams for the rest of our god-given lives.
30. We understand that the shoes perfect for any occasion are cowboy boots.
32. If we’re going out, it better be to a place like this.
33. We’ll be happy to remind you of some folks you may not have realized are from Tennessee.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.