1) In a survey, Tampa Bay Lightning players reveal they would support an out teammate.
2) San Francisco 49ers player, Chris Culliver, to undergo sensitivity training and education following his pre-game homophobic remarks.
3) The New York Times revises Ed Koch’s obituary to reflect his sexuality.
4) President Obama thinks the Boy Scouts of America should be open to gays.
Rihanna, “Jump (Club Cheval Rap Remix feat. Theophilus London)”
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite. Some critics think it was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- And Super Bowl Sunday has arrived. The Denver Broncos will take on the Carolina Panthers at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California at 6:30 ET 🏈