1. “The face crack of the century”
Just when it seemed like the introductions were going to be drama-free, the pageant girls arrived. When Coco Montrese walked into the room, Alyssa Edward’s jaw dropped so hard you heard her face crack. The “Vanessa Williams of Drag” was not happy to see her nemesis. And with reason, her and Coco’s drama goes back to the Miss Gay America when Alyssa lost her crown.
2. The return of the bulges
It wouldn’t be RuPaul’s Drag Race without the Pit Crew. Both Shawn Morales and Jason Carter return for another season. And thank goodness for that.
3. All the drowning queens
Most of the girls struggled in the dunk tank, ahem, the underwater photoshoot with Mike Ruiz. Serena ChaCha accidentally revealed her “untuck.” Alaska gave up half way through her shoot. And Jinkx is just lucky to be alive at this point. It looked like Jinkx was going to be the first drag queen killed while trying to showcase her “charisma, uniqueness, nerve, and talent.”
4. Suddenly Alaska’s horse mask made sense
Alaska struggled in the mini-challenge and Jade Jolie was quick to label her a “bad Sharon Needles.” Then she revealed why she donned that horse mask and from there it seemed like things starting falling into place.
5. Serena’s bobblehead outfit
Where to begin with this hideous runway outfit? The makeup made it look like her head was detached. The revealing top showed too much “boy.” And that wig. Oh that wig. No wonder she ended up in the bottom two.
6. Penny Tration’s horrible lip sync
While Serena’s outfit may have offended the gods, Penny Tration’s lip sync offended everyone else. Though, “Party In The U.S.A.” is not exactly a go-to lip sync, Penny’s elbow dancing and sweat blotting were just disastrous. She delivered the worst lip sync in the show’s history. Bye gurl, bye.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Undocumented immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.