2. And that you’ve skipped or slept through so many lectures.
Comedy Central / Via howireacted.tumblr.com
5. You let yourself watch one show on Netflix, to mentally prepare yourself.
NBC / Via gifatron.com
6. But you realize its going to be a rough week, so why not finish the whole season?
ABC Family / Via bd.summit.net
10. But then you randomly get motivated to study.
Buena Vista Pictures / Via mauivents.com
14. And your sleep schedule crumbles.
Nickelodeon / Via forums.kleientertainment.com
16. And you can’t really comprehend the material, anyway.
Cartoon Network / Via pinterest.com
17. Plus, you think you heard a pin drop, and it’s distracting you.
DreamWorks Pictures / Via giphy.com
22. And you finally get into a groove, with only one day to go.
Buena Vista Pictures / Via replygif.net
23. But then you stop studying, either out of confidence or because you just don’t care anymore.
The WB / Via askdeanwinchester.tumblr.com
24. You wake up after a 15-minute power nap, and it’s time for your first final.
NBC / Via gurl.com
25. You go to class, possibly accepting the fact that you’ll fail.
Universal Pictures / Via gifatron.com
26. Your professor gives you the test, and you go blank.
Nickelodeon / Via nicksan.tumblr.com
27. And you see questions that weren’t even on the study guide.
20th Century Fox / Via mrwgifs.com
29. But after two hours, you finally turn in your test.
Nickelodeon / Via icamhasgif.com
32. And, ultimately, you realize that you’ve survived finals week.
DreamWorks Pictures / Via gifrific.com