1. America is halfway through summer, and it’s ~hot~ outside.
Disney Channel / Via rebloggy.com
3. Maybe you’re currently hanging out in Florida and sweating your body weight off to 92-degree weather.
VH1 / Via jennadk.com
5. Or perhaps you’re freezing your buns off in Yakutsk, the coldest city in the world.
Walt Disney Pictures / Via studentski.hr
6. Wherever you’re located, we want to know how hot (or cold) you are.
In The News Today
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›