Seriously. Clothes reflect how people see you.
4. Never think anyone else is better than you.
6. Honesty is always the best policy.
7. If you want something in life, reach out and grab it.
9. Don’t let society set boundaries for you.
10. Always be the smartest person in the room.
12. Or those who are more than fortunate.
13. Don’t be afraid to show your feminine side.
16. Cherish your family, no matter how crazy they are.
18. Religion doesn’t have to be difficult.
19. Let your personal relationships inspire you.
24. Too much affection can be suffocating.
25. The truth hurts, but it’s necessary.
26. Never let your physical appearance shape your personal life.
27. Always remain politically correct.
29. Try to learn something new every day.
30. Always take care of others.
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›