1. Poehler recently told Time Out New York who she and her costars should play in Game of Thrones.
2. Leslie Knope as Khaleesi and Andy Dwyer as a dragon
Amy Poehler: I would be Khaleesi [Daenerys Targaryen], of course… Andy would be one of the dragons. [Laughs]
4. Ron Swanson as Stannis Baratheon and Tammy 2 as Melisandre
Amy Poehler: Ron would be Stannis Baratheon.
Time Out New York: And Tammy 2 would be Melisandre.
Amy Poehler: Yes!
5. Tom Haverford as Theon Greyjoy
Amy Poehler: And Tom would be… Uh oh, I hate to break it to Aziz [Ansari], but Tom would be, like, Theon Greyjoy, which is not good right now.
Photoshopped pictures via Tumblr user winebitch.
- President Obama is visiting New Orleans neighborhoods today to mark the 10th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Reporters across the U.S. are posting #WeStandWithWDBJ tributes on social media following Wednesday's on-air killing of two journalists. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday. ›