1. Poehler recently told Time Out New York who she and her costars should play in Game of Thrones.
2. Leslie Knope as Khaleesi and Andy Dwyer as a dragon
Amy Poehler: I would be Khaleesi [Daenerys Targaryen], of course… Andy would be one of the dragons. [Laughs]
3. Ben Wyatt as John Snow
Amy Poehler: Ben would probably be Jon Snow, because he’s so tormented.
4. Ron Swanson as Stannis Baratheon and Tammy 2 as Melisandre
Amy Poehler: Ron would be Stannis Baratheon.
Time Out New York: And Tammy 2 would be Melisandre.
Amy Poehler: Yes!
5. Tom Haverford as Theon Greyjoy
Amy Poehler: And Tom would be… Uh oh, I hate to break it to Aziz [Ansari], but Tom would be, like, Theon Greyjoy, which is not good right now.
Photoshopped pictures via Tumblr user winebitch.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›