1. Meet Addy, a five-year-old girl who, last year, was diagnosed with stage IV cancer.
2. Addy’s ultimate dream is to become a pop star, so in the middle of chemotherapy and radiation treatments she practiced singing and dancing.
3. The Make-A-Wish Foundation helped turn Addy’s dream into a reality by letting her star in her very own music video to Katy Perry’s “Roar.”
4. This song “inspired Addy to be strong during her medical treatments,” said a Make-A-Wish spokesperson in an email to BuzzFeed.
5. Make-A-Wish says that Addy has beaten cancer and is celebrating with her new music video.
6. Watch Addy’s full music video here.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️