1. Meet Addy, a five-year-old girl who, last year, was diagnosed with stage IV cancer.
2. Addy’s ultimate dream is to become a pop star, so in the middle of chemotherapy and radiation treatments she practiced singing and dancing.
3. The Make-A-Wish Foundation helped turn Addy’s dream into a reality by letting her star in her very own music video to Katy Perry’s “Roar.”
4. This song “inspired Addy to be strong during her medical treatments,” said a Make-A-Wish spokesperson in an email to BuzzFeed.
5. Make-A-Wish says that Addy has beaten cancer and is celebrating with her new music video.
6. Watch Addy’s full music video here.
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›