Enjoy the living shit out of your day. Or be a pill who is devoid of joy. It's up to you.
1. Paula Pell is a comedy writer and producer who has been making SNL hilarious since 1995.
2. She has also played small, but hilarious, roles on 30 Rock and Parks and Recreation.
4. With a comedy resume like hers, it’s no surprise her Twitter account is a beautiful gift to us all.
5. She gives wonderful morning inspiration:
6. She knows how to laugh at herself:
7. And make light of life’s little awkward situations.
8. She speaks of the deep insecurities we all share:
9. And voices the thoughts that most of us wouldn’t share publicly:
11. Her tweets are often beautiful short stories that can stand all on their own:
14. You could argue some of her finest quips could be sold on t-shirts:
15. Or printed as poetry:
16. She shares the communal angst of bra shopping with us all:
18. She isn’t above the use of a solid pun:
19. No seriously, she doesn’t miss those golden opportunities:
20. She takes simple everyday life observations and turns them into pure gold:
22. She gives fantastic advice to the young women of America:
25. She not only understands, but respects, the wonderful food that is pizza.
26. She really just ‘gets it’ when it comes to the minds of cats:
27. And dogs:
28. She encourages everyone to pursue their secret passions, whatever they may be:
31. She inspires us all by sharing her embarrassing personal stories.
33. She inspires us with her drive and ambition each and every day.
34. Paula Pell: Tweeting national treasure.
Do yourself a favor and follow her now.