2. The two were spotted earlier this month having a lot of fun at a Knicks game.
3. Rodriguez told The Mirror, “It’s going really well. She’s so cool. When we started hanging out I just thought she was awesome, and we have the best time together. She’s hard though. You wouldn’t want to mess with her in a fight.”
Reps for Rodriguez and Delevingne have not yet returned BuzzFeed’s request for comment.
13. Update - Feb. 20, 10:40 a.m., ET: Michelle Rodriguez’s rep denies she is dating Cara Delevingne.
Michelle’s rep told TMZ the allegations that Michelle reportedly admitted to being in a relationship with Cara are false. The rep went on to clarify that Michelle never even spoke with The Mirror.
- Game on: the Denver Broncos are playing the Carolina Panthers in the Super Bowl 50. We're bringing you the play-by-play 🏈🙌
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and Sen. Marco Rubio malfunctioned 🇺🇸
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."