1. Actress Michelle Rodriguez reportedly told The Mirror that she is dating British model Cara Delevingne.
2. The two were spotted earlier this month having a lot of fun at a Knicks game.
3. Rodriguez told The Mirror, “It’s going really well. She’s so cool. When we started hanging out I just thought she was awesome, and we have the best time together. She’s hard though. You wouldn’t want to mess with her in a fight.”
4. And their respective families are allegedly supportive of the new relationship — apparently “no one has batted an eyelid,” an insider told the tabloid.
5. Rodriguez said she clicks with Cara’s “kooky” sense of humor.
7. Rodriguez opened up about her bisexuality back in October when she stated, “I’ve gone both ways. I do as I please. I am too fucking curious to sit here and not try when I can.”
8. And it’s pretty clear these ladies do have the best time.
9. As a new couple, their favorite activities include: kissing tigers…
10. …and playing paintball.
Reps for Rodriguez and Delevingne have not yet returned BuzzFeed’s request for comment.
13. Update - Feb. 20, 10:40 a.m., ET: Michelle Rodriguez’s rep denies she is dating Cara Delevingne.
Michelle’s rep told TMZ the allegations that Michelle reportedly admitted to being in a relationship with Cara are false. The rep went on to clarify that Michelle never even spoke with The Mirror.