1. The ongoing Gale vs. Peeta debate in The Hunger Games needs to stop.
3. Enter: Johanna Mason, District 7.
7. *Not to be confused with the late and great team Jonas*
8. Their obvious chemistry was first noticed by fans in the pages of the original books.
9. The. Tension. Is. Palpable.
“My mouth drops open in shock. No one, ever, says anything like this in the Games. Absolutely, they’ve cut away from Johanna, are editing her out. But I have heard her and can never think about her again in the same way. She’ll never win any awards for kindness, but she certainly is gutsy. Or crazy. She picks up some shells and heads toward the jungle.”
—Katniss in Catching Fire