1. The ongoing Gale vs. Peeta debate in The Hunger Games needs to stop.
3. Enter: Johanna Mason, District 7.
7. *Not to be confused with the late and great team Jonas*
9. The. Tension. Is. Palpable.
“My mouth drops open in shock. No one, ever, says anything like this in the Games. Absolutely, they’ve cut away from Johanna, are editing her out. But I have heard her and can never think about her again in the same way. She’ll never win any awards for kindness, but she certainly is gutsy. Or crazy. She picks up some shells and heads toward the jungle.”
—Katniss in Catching Fire
Ashley M. Williams
I’m sorry, but I just saw Catching Fire, and I forgot until now how much I’ve shipped Joniss. http://t.co/9iEaaYrZyp
So katnissâ€™s face when johanna is naked in front of her Joniss tho omfg
HOW DID I END UP SHIPPING JONISS WHAT EVEN
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are facing off for the first time since the Bern's big win in New Hampshire. We're bringing it to you live 🇺🇸