10. The guy who carries his harp everywhere and plays Happy Birthday on request.
12. That woman at Wynyard who’s always desperate for a cuppa.
16. Willy Wonka and the Oompa-Loompas on their way to the cricket.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›