1. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have arrived in New Zealand with Prince George.
2. They received an impressive Maori welcome.
3. Kate didn’t seem to notice the persistent drizzle.
4. She seemed very taken with one warrior’s attire.
5. It wasn’t hard to see why.
6. That is an EXCEPTIONAL belt.
7. Wills stuck to small talk while his wife had a perv.
8. “So, any problem with draughts?”
9. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are spending three weeks in New Zealand and Australia.
10. Earlier the future king of New Zealand waited patiently at Immigration.
11. Before receiving a traditional Maori hongi greeting.
12. Kate was also delighted by the traditional welcome.
A hongi is correctly done by pressing one’s nose and forehead (at the same time) to another person at an encounter. Full marks Mr. and Mrs. Cambridge.
13. Prince William kept a respectful distance as he received the traditional warrior’s greeting.
14. Then dropped his business card at just the wrong moment, but maintained respectful eye contact.
15. The Duchess assured New Zealanders that yes, they do have cold, windy, and wet weather where she comes from.
16. P.S.: ANYONE WHO CAN LOOK THIS GOOD AFTER 30 HOURS OF TRAVEL DESERVES TO BE QUEEN.
17. Prince George watched the ceremony from inside Wellington’s Government House.
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›