1. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have arrived in New Zealand with Prince George.
2. They received an impressive Maori welcome.
3. Kate didn’t seem to notice the persistent drizzle.
4. She seemed very taken with one warrior’s attire.
5. It wasn’t hard to see why.
6. That is an EXCEPTIONAL belt.
7. Wills stuck to small talk while his wife had a perv.
8. “So, any problem with draughts?”
9. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are spending three weeks in New Zealand and Australia.
10. Earlier the future king of New Zealand waited patiently at Immigration.
11. Before receiving a traditional Maori hongi greeting.
12. Kate was also delighted by the traditional welcome.
A hongi is correctly done by pressing one’s nose and forehead (at the same time) to another person at an encounter. Full marks Mr. and Mrs. Cambridge.