Western Australians are angry.
WA Premier Colin Barnett is pushing ahead with the controversial cull despite overwhelming opposition.
1. People are angry that the cull has begun despite marine biologists saying there is no scientific evidence it will reduce attacks.
3. Some would like to see the Premier removed from his natural environment.
6. Basically everyone who spends time in the ocean is opposed to the slaughter.
7. Worried about sharks ancient lineage being threatened.
8. Because this is the most dangerous creature in the sea.
9. And sharks need to be given the respect they deserve.
16. Everyone was united in their desire to Save Our Sharks.
20. People need to get their priorities right.
24. Are sharks really are the biggest danger threatening Australians?
Simon Crerar is founding editor of BuzzFeed Australia and is based in Sydney.
Here Are The Top Stories