You know this show.
You know these guys.
Did you also know Frasier is the best show ever?
1. It’s so good that Seattle even had “Frasier Crane Day” — and Kelsey Grammer sang the theme song, live.
2. Frasier had great inter-title cards that often added another layer to each scene.
3. Sometimes they were punny.
4. And sometimes they were so perfect, it hurt.
5. Roz was the illest ‘cuz she suffered from realness.
7. Eddie was great at baiting Frasier into staring contests.
9. And something of a drama queen.
11. Though sometimes maybe a little too sex positive…
12. Remember Niles’ face the first time he met Daphne?
And just about every other time he interacted with or thought about her for the first seven seasons of the show.
13. And Niles’ heartbroken face when Daphne accepted Donny’s proposal (after Niles spent six years pining for her)?
14. And both of their faces when she realized she couldn’t marry Donny, after all?
15. There was that time Roz dated future president Fitzgerald Grant*.
*OK, OK, Tony Goldwyn was playing a garbage man named Roger (who she later dumped for being a garbage man). But can you imagine?
16. And Roz was completely unapologetic about her sex life.
17. Fine, she was a bit of a heartbreaker.
18. But on top of great punchlines, the writers weren’t afraid to bum you out a little.
Like when Martin took a few minutes to contemplate his own mortality after Niles gave him his old police horse, in “The Gift Horse.”
19. Because mostly, just like life, Frasier managed to mix sadness and humor perfectly.
20. And in 2004, after 11 seasons, Frasier ended more beautifully than any show I’ve ever seen.
No, YOU’RE crying.
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️