1. His name is N-O-R-M-A-N.
What a name.
Nancy is a good name but not as good.
2. Listen to how Norman says the following sentence.
Is there anyone with a better Scottish accent? No.
And Norman is the most wonderfully Scottish man ever.
3. I mean, this is what he does when he isn’t baking.
Walking a Scottish dog by a nice Scottish cliff wearing a nice Scottish cap.
4. He can also spell the word “bake” by semaphore.
5. He appreciates the smallest things, like when he was positioned at the back of the room one week.
6. Norman has got a body temperature of 35.1°C.
His temperature was checked during the third episode. This is the best temperature. We’ve done comprehensive research, you see. Don’t check yourself. No. Don’t.
7. When he is told that his baking is too “simple”…
He zings back with modest one-liners like this.
You respond with “Norman, you are actually really really deep. Believe in yourself.”
Sure, his creations might not get the judges’ full approval, but they’re certainly better than what you’re able to thrash together in a kitchen on a rainy day.
9. And then there was the time when he said he was taking his cooking to new extremes.
10. Pesto. So special.