So there’s this new show on FOX in the U.S.
Twelve Americans fly to England and find out that they are all competing to become a new love interest for Prince Harry. The problem? Well obviously he isn’t Prince Harry.
His name is Matthew Hicks, he is an environmental consultant and he is pretending to act a bit like Prince Harry in the hope of finding true love or something.
This is what Matthew aka “Prince Harry” looks like.
5. No, not seeing it here.
6. They then give him a royal makeover in a bid to fool the contestants into thinking he really, definitely is Prince Harry.
8. It’s even weirder that, throughout the show, they feel the need to make it explicit that he is not Prince Harry.
Thanks for clarifying this.
9. Plus, producers of the show introduce “secret agents” to make it seem that this sort of guy requires protection.
10. They make “Prince Harry” knowledgeable in famously posh activities such as shooting and using a knife and fork.
12. “Prince Harry” meets the contestants by helicopter.
13. But then one contestant admits.
14. Oh dear.
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›