5. You’ve listened to this a million times.
7. That Pandemonium sequence changed your life! For one thing, you’ve decided to be a Pearly King or Queen.
8. Or a Chelsea pensioner.
9. Or an army comprised of The Beatles.
12. You just can’t get enough of it.
Also. The Olympic opening ceremony should be played without commentary every Christmas Day morning on BBC2. #Bafta
I need to watch the Olympics Opening Ceremony every three months. It’s like what going on a yoga retreat is supposed to do for your spirits.
I actually think I could watch the London Olympic Opening Ceremony every day of my life and still find it amazing.
13. You’ve even recreated the Opening Ceremony in your back garden.
Like Adam Mills (@AdamMillsUK) did last Saturday…
14. You will NEVER unfollow @London2012 (even though they barely tweet these days). NOT EVER.
15. You also kinda miss London 2012’s spammy DAILY email.
18. In fact, you get really really really into wearing it.
19. If you were a ceremonies performer, you’re still wearing your costume in public.
20. … and you spend your weekends performing to the public.
… like these guys did at the Open East Festival last weekend.
21. You also think that Tower Bridge looks a bit naked without this on.
22. You’ve desperately tried to visit the Olympic Park, only to find that a lot of it now looks like this.
23. And when you learn that a lot of the park won’t be open again until early next year…
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."