1. They both can watch cartoons for hours. And hours. And hours.
3. Lunchables are a vital part of their food pyramid.
5. They’re constantly dealing with basic fractions.
6. And they have that one friend they always hit up because he has allllllll the goods.
7. They chill in their pajamas for the majority of the day.
Though their PJs might not be this awesome.
8. So when it’s finally time to put on real clothes, it’s tough to get it together.
9. They’re always down to post up in a circle with their friends.
10. Which, over time, has taught them the importance of sharing.
Passing to the right. Rookie mistake.
12. And it’s really easy to blow their minds.
13. As long as a party has pizza or cake, it’s a good party in their book.
15. They have absolutely no capacity to hold an adult conversation.
16. No matter how great they think they are, they suck at driving.
17. 3-D movies are their shit.
“Have you seen Happy Feet? You gotta, man. It’s the Citizen Kane of our generation.”
18. They have a very low tolerance for people being un-chill.
19. They think they’re rockstars every time they pick up an instrument.
20. And they think everything they doodle is a masterpiece, man.
21. Asking them to pay attention in class is worthless.
22. ‘Cause their attention spans are pretty awful in general.
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›