1. They both can watch cartoons for hours. And hours. And hours.
3. Lunchables are a vital part of their food pyramid.
6. And they have that one friend they always hit up because he has allllllll the goods.
7. They chill in their pajamas for the majority of the day.
Though their PJs might not be this awesome.
8. So when it’s finally time to put on real clothes, it’s tough to get it together.
9. They’re always down to post up in a circle with their friends.
10. Which, over time, has taught them the importance of sharing.
Passing to the right. Rookie mistake.
13. As long as a party has pizza or cake, it’s a good party in their book.
15. They have absolutely no capacity to hold an adult conversation.
17. 3-D movies are their shit.
“Have you seen Happy Feet? You gotta, man. It’s the Citizen Kane of our generation.”
18. They have a very low tolerance for people being un-chill.
19. They think they’re rockstars every time they pick up an instrument.
21. Asking them to pay attention in class is worthless.
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. The suspected drivers have been arrested. ›
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott declared a state of emergency due to the "severe threat" posed to his state by Tropical Storm Erika. ›