1. You decide to try a spin class cause you’ve only heard great things.
A spin class is kinda like biking - right? Everyone likes biking.
2. You walk inside the classroom and choose a bike near the back.
Always have an exit strategy.
3. You suddenly become intimidated when you see people with fancy shoes with clips.
I’M NOT PREPARED.
4. You become panic-stricken when the lights go off.
Death has come for me.
5. You notice no one else looks scared so you decide to play it cool.
Darkness means no one can see how sweaty and gross you get!
6. You refuse to raise your hand when the instructor asks “Is anyone new?”
Attention? No thank you.
7. You struggle adjusting your bike while praying that no one is watching you.
Nothing to see here folks.
8. You finally mount the bike and get ready to go!
Look ma! No Hands!
9. You form a love-hate relationship with the giant fans.
Hair in the mouth should be avoided at all times.
10. You finally get into your groove and you’re flying!
Pshh, I got this!
11. You begin to fade after 10 minutes.
That was fast.
12. You catch a glimpse at the clock.
WHAT?! 50 more minutes?
13. You drop your resistance and cruise for the rest of the class.
I am so done.
14. Then you get some “motivation” from the instructor.
Please use your indoor voice.
15. But you finish and leave the classroom feelin’ sweaty but accomplished.
Hells yeah I did it.
16. You wake up the next day feeling like you’ve been hit by a truck.
Get ready not to sit on anything for the next 24 hours.