1. Most of the time, you’re stressed out. Actually, not being stressed makes you stressed.
2. Basically, you only have one mode for how you do everything: URGENT.
4. The speed between your phone buzzing and you responding to a text or email can only be described as superhuman.
5. Until your work, project, or assignment is completed, you will be an utter nervous wreck.
6. When people tell you to “calm down” or “just relax” it drives you INSANE.
7. And when you do try to relax, you can’t even do it in a relaxed manner. Work hard, play hard, baby!
8. Weekends aren’t for relaxing; they’re just an opportunity to get MORE stuff done, like errands.
9. And dating is nearly impossible, because not only are you too focused on school or your career, but NO one can meet your lofty standards.
10. You have to keep your phone screen ORGANIZED and you also cannot stand the red notification bubbles.
12. Waiting in line is actually the most frustrating thing in the world.
13. Actually, just the thought of wasting even a second of time drives you INSANE.
14. Winning isn’t everything to you, it’s the ONLY thing.
16. You live and die by your to-do list.
17. Sometimes you will even write it on the back of your hand. What? It’s PRACTICAL.
19. Color-coding? Yeah, that’s basically second nature to you.