1. London-based media agency Mediarun Digital has released an eye-popping graphic of every Oscar dress worn by the Academy Award winners for Best Actress.
2. The graphic displays 67 dresses, from Janet Raynor’s “Off The Rack” dress at 1929’s event to Jennifer Lawrence’s 2013 Christian Dior creation.
3. Paul North, head of content and strategy at Mediarun, said the firm created the graphic as a “case study” for what they can do for fashion brands.
4. You can check out a high-resolution version of the graphic here.
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›