1. First of all, the struggle never ends, because your stomach is a bottomless pit.
2. While normal people have emotions like “happiness” and “sadness,” you only feel “hungry” and “really hungry.”
The Disney Channel / Via bookishtemptations.com
3. Hungry + anger = HANGRY, the worst emotion of them all.
NBC Universal / Via giphy.com
4. When you go out drinking with your friends, you’re just worried about where you are going to get drunk food.
AOL / Via giphy.com
5. And really, your idea of a fun Friday night is going to your favorite restaurant.
Walt Disney Pictures / Via gemini-dragon-gifs.tumblr.com
6. Waiting for food at a restaurant can only be described as complete and utter agony.
Sesame Workshop / Via reactiongifs.us
7. Your heart breaks when the waiter brings out food, only to walk past you to serve it to another table.
20th Century Fox / Via teen.com
8. If someone else’s food comes first, you have to wait and watch them eat. It is basically torture.
Warner Bros. Pictures / Via taissa—farmiga.tumblr.com
9. But the worst is when your food comes first, and you are expected to sit and wait until everyone else’s food arrives.
Nickelodeon / Via choicecouture.tumblr.com
10. Once you are allowed to eat, there is absolutely no chance you will eat like a polite, civilized human.
Nickelodeon / Via maggehx3.deviantart.com
11. You’re annoyed at people who stop to take pictures of their food, because that is time wasted they could have spent on eating.
ABC / Via huffingtonpost.com
12. Also, when people try to talk to you while you are eating, you want to SCREAM. Eating > talking, ALWAYS.
CBS / Via teen.com
13. Some people need their morning coffee to get their day started. You, on the other hand, need breakfast.
Walt Disney Pictures / Via classicdisney.tumblr.com
14. The hour before lunch is basically the longest hour of your life.
Paramount Pictures / Via janelleabean.tumblr.com
15. Eating lunch is great, but you just KNOW you’re going to be hungry again in an hour or two.
ABC / Via noyoureoutoforder.tumblr.com
16. When you go on a date, you’re more interested in dinner than the person sitting across from you.
HBO / Via now-here-this.timeout.com
17. Your appetite has a reputation with friends and family. You would care, but you’re too busy trying to find food.
NBC Universal / Via northbynorthwestern.com
18. You probably like food more than you like people.
Columbia Pictures / Via college-social.com
19. After all, food never lets you down. People do.
Pixar / Via alwaysgif.tumblr.com
20. It sometimes is awkward when you have to ask someone if they are going to finish what they’re eating…
Walt Disney Pictures / Via itsadoglickbabyworld.com
21. But whatever, you’re gonna do it anyway. You WANT that food.
ABC / Via nathanromanoff.tumblr.com
22. Also, you will fight to the death for that last slice of pizza. AS IF someone else was going to claim it.
Pixar / Via glee.wikia.com
23. Grocery shopping is a struggle, because you want it ALL.
TLC / Via papermag.com
24. Like, if you don’t make a shopping list and stick to it, you’re going to leave with WAY more than you need.
NBC Universal / Via collegehumor.com
25. And finally, the amount of food you eat normally would be considered embarrassing…
Disney / Via gifsforgomez.tumblr.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.