3. Of course, your friends and family might think you’re obsessive and have an addiction. BUT YOU JUST LIKE TO GO FAST.
Paramount Pictures / Via massivenerdywarehouse.tumblr.com
4. Waking up early to run can suck, but SOMEONE has to do it, right?
Sam Stryker for BuzzFeed
5. Blisters are actually the worst. GOD. DAMN. BLISTERS.
7. The worst is when EVERY treadmill is occupied at the gym. GO AWAY PEOPLE.
8. If someone is in front of you and won’t get out of the way, you pretty much want to run them over.
Universal Studios / Via s1146.photobucket.com
9. But even worse is when someone is coming in YOUR direction, and they won’t step aside. UGH.
Paramount Pictures / Via sayitwithgifs.tumblr.com
10. Running in the snow? Not fun, but you have to do it because you are a fucking CHAMP.
11. Same goes for running in the rain. You’d run in a fucking hurricane if you had to.
Lionsgate / Via anonymouslifewelive.tumblr.com
12. But the worst, the absolute worst, is running in the heat. #SoakedInSweat
Touchstone Pictures / Via runeatrepeat.com
13. It may take you a while to figure out a new running route, but when you have one down, it’s fitness GOLD.
Sam Stryker for BuzzFeed
15. You ALWAYS have to have the best pair of running shoes.
17. So when they wear out, it is a sad, sad day in your life. Parting with them is THE WORST. Like, you may save them even if you don’t wear them anymore.
FOX TV / Via degrassi.wikia.com
18. But that means you get to go out and get a new pair! WIN.
19. Also, you HAVE to stick to the same brand. You might be a Nike kid, or you’re into Asics. CHOOSE CAREFULLY.
21. Closely followed by cramps. Cramps are basically like being possessed by the runner devil.
The CW / Via awakewithinadream.tumblr.com
22. Also, you know you’re going to have some weird aches and pains, but you’re going to run through them anyway. CAN’T STOP WON’T STOP.
23. And say good-bye to having nice toenails and feet. #Pedicures4Days
24. You know you are going to get a weird runner’s tan. But you’ve got a hot body already, so it’s WORTH IT.
26. Also, are you supposed to wave at other runners? Smile? Who knows.
27. Races — marathons, half marathons, 5Ks — are a total clusterfuck, but you sign up for them anyway.
Elsa / Getty Images
28. And when you get back from a run, all you want to do is stuff your face with as much food as possible.
E! / Via thefrisky.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.