1. When you first got into playing Playstation in the mid ’90s, your bedroom was suddenly littered with these.
Whereas a bandicoot made perfect sense (once you looked up what one was).
5. But really, life was all about the games. Like crying when this happened in Final Fantasy VII.
6. And jumping out of your skin every time this happened in Resident Evil.
7. You always locked Lara Croft’s butler in the fridge in Tomb Raider II.
8. And you killed Solid Snake more times than you care to remember in Metal Gear Solid.
“Snake? SNAKE? SNAAAAAAKE….!”
10. You learned to rap with Chop Chop Master Onion in Parappa The Rapper.
11. You have the blood of a thousand hare krishnas on your hands thanks to Grand Theft Auto.
12. Weirdly, you really cared about rescuing the Mudokons in Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee.
13. And felt oddly at peace with the universe when flying Spyro The Dragon.
14. You spent hours ogling cars you couldn’t afford on Gran Turismo.
15. And even to this day, you try and remember to honour the code of Bushido.
17. You led England to glory in ISS Pro Evolution (with a little help from Robbie Fooler and Paul Gascone).