1. When you first got into playing Playstation in the mid ’90s, your bedroom was suddenly littered with these.
Whereas a bandicoot made perfect sense (once you looked up what one was).
3. Maybe you were even cool enough to own one of these.
5. But really, life was all about the games. Like crying when this happened in Final Fantasy VII.
6. And jumping out of your skin every time this happened in Resident Evil.
7. You always locked Lara Croft’s butler in the fridge in Tomb Raider II.
8. And you killed Solid Snake more times than you care to remember in Metal Gear Solid.
“Snake? SNAKE? SNAAAAAAKE….!”