1. Take yourself to a corn maze! …but if you get lost, just eat your way out!
2. Carve your significant other’s face into a jack-o’-lantern for Halloween! …then cuddle with it for warmth and companionship and hope!
3. Try to learn an instrument to pass the time between visits! …but don’t worry if it’s not right for you, there are plenty of other hobbies!
4. Buy a new warm coat! …to pretend you’re in a constant hug!
5. Eat an entire delicious Thanksgiving meal! …so you can just take a cute nap until you can see your significant other again!
6. Enjoy those sweatpants that’ve been in your dresser for a year! …and then never take them off, because you’re just doing you!
7. Go on a lovely hayride! …while pretending the scarecrow is your date, just for a laugh!
8. Be one half of something hilarious for Halloween! …but nothing TOO funny because you want people to like you enough to give you candy!
9. Kiss at the top of a ferris wheel! …once you figure out how to bend space and time!
10. Make more than one cup of hot chocolate! …then drink them both because it’s like a sweater for your insides!
11. Creep yourself out by going to a haunted house! …then watch Casper to make yourself feel better that you’re not in THAT bad of a long-distance relationship!
12. Go to a football game! …and paint your face as your significant other’s face instead of the team’s colors like a non-creepy love mask!
13. Start watching one of the new fall TV shows together! …with the comfort of your favorite snacks and zero judgment!
14. Set up a bonfire in your backyard! …and pretend to talk to your significant other’s face in the fire!
(But if you actually do see their face, go inside. You’ve had enough fire time.)
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015 . ›