3. He was able to mostly appreciate the charm in small-town life thanks to her.
4. He mastered slight of hand probably just to distract Rory from being frustrated.
7. He was Rory’s knight in shining hard hat when the diner was under repair.
CW / lukesdiner.tumblr.com/41288334752
8. He knew raisins have their place in the world and it’s not in a salad.
CW / brittapperry.tumblr.com/23550819896
9. He didn’t take any of Logan’s crap (and there was a lot of crap to take).
10. He was patient and listened to Rory and tried to eat what she brought in her picnic basket.
13. He didn’t waste time on small talk.
CW / effyeahgilmoregirls.tumblr.com/62563247509/2-15-lost-and-found
14. He had the utmost respect for women, as seen here, when he brought a book to a strip club:
15. He patiently took Luke’s criticisms with a grain of salt.
CW / tookieclothespins.tumblr.com/44401315655
16. He got pushed into a lake and totally knew he deserved it.
CW / plaidflannelbackwardsbaseballcap.tumblr.com/51963994537
18. He always came through for his mom, even if he got exasperated with her kooky shenanigans.
In The News Today
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Taylor Swift won Video of the Year for "Bad Blood" at the MTV Video Music Awards. ›