3. He was able to mostly appreciate the charm in small-town life thanks to her.
4. He mastered slight of hand probably just to distract Rory from being frustrated.
7. He was Rory’s knight in shining hard hat when the diner was under repair.
8. He knew raisins have their place in the world and it’s not in a salad.
9. He didn’t take any of Logan’s crap (and there was a lot of crap to take).
10. He was patient and listened to Rory and tried to eat what she brought in her picnic basket.
14. He had the utmost respect for women, as seen here, when he brought a book to a strip club:
CW / homeofthenutty.com
15. He patiently took Luke’s criticisms with a grain of salt.
16. He got pushed into a lake and totally knew he deserved it.
18. He always came through for his mom, even if he got exasperated with her kooky shenanigans.
In The News Today