1. Senior Living Communities is a network of retirement homes all around South Carolina, North Carolina, Florida, and Georgia.
2. They decided to put together a calendar and it’s super cute! And all the proceeds for the calendar go to charities of their choosing.
5. The project was actually inspired by a German retirement home who did a similarly amazing project in January.
7. Senior Living Communities’ calendar is an 18-month calendar featuring two photos from each of their retirement homes.
9. According to Senior Living Communities, the seniors were psyched about dressing up like some of their favorite movies and bands.
11. The lesson here, I suppose, is that we need to start giving old people more access to photoshop.
Ryan Broderick is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Dylann Roof pleaded not guilty to federal hate crime charges in the Charleston church massacre.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.